Natural Beauty Through Non-Invasive
Body Contouring & Anti-Aging
Using our unique injection technique, combined with latest micro-needling device, and the Theradome, we are now able to regenerate hair and stimulate new hair growth. Designed with advanced science and technology, the FDA-cleared.*Theradome® LH80
PRO is a next-generation hair restoration device clinically proven to deliver safe, and effective treatments in the privacy of your home. Convenient, light weight, cool, comfortable and easy to use, this is the affordable hair restoration device that you have been waiting for. Delivering patient derived platelet rich plasma in conjunction with cool laser therapy was demonstrated in many research studies to re-activate the dormant hair follicles and generate hair growth. The microneedling stimulation causes microtrauma to the dermis (the scalp layer containing the hair follicles), causing healing and growth by prompting the repair cells into action. The highly concentrated platelet rich plasma (PRP) that is both topically applied and injected into the scalp awakens the unipotent stem cells in your scalp tissue.
The PRP contains many growth factors that stimulate the hair follicle’s growth. We recommend a series of four monthly treatments and bi-annual treatments thereafter. The Theradome is used after the first treatment twice a week for a 20-30 minutes.
Our PRP +Theradome protocol has been proven to deliver outstanding results.
1. Platelet-Derived Growth Factor (PDGF)—promotes blood vessel growth, cell replication, skin formation;
2. Transforming Growth-Factor-Beta (TGF-b)—promotes growth of matrix between cells, bone metabolism;
3. Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF)—promotes blood vessel formation;
4. Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF)—promotes cell growth and differentiation, blood vessel formation, collagen formation;
5. Fibroblast Growth Factor-2 (FGF-2)—promotes growth of specialized cells and blood vessel formation; and,
6. Insulin Like Growth Factor - (IGF)—a regulator of normal physiology in nearly every type of cell in the body.
Click Here to Watch Videos