Corina M. Ianculovici, R.N.
Corina is the New Jersey State Chairwoman of the American Academy of Medical Esthetic Professionals. She is a highly skilled Esthetic Medical Professional, who received training and recognition by:
- John E. Hoopman, CMLSO in Laser Safety and Biophysics of Laser Applications (2005 ANSI Z136.3 Section 5.2.2 "American National Standard for the Safe Use of Lasers in Health Care Facilities".
- Empire Medical Training for advanced tehniques in Botox, Dysport and Dermal Fillers administration
- Eclipse Medical Aesthetics and personally trained by Dr. Charles Runels -The Inovator of The Vampire Face Lift(TM) and Vampire Breast Lift(TM) and Botox studio technique
- ImageMicroDerm, Inc.- latest technology in microdermabrasion
- LiquiFan- Eyelash extensions system, personally trained by Nova Beschta, also known as the "Eyelash King"
She works closely with physicians and research teams in an effort to develop non-invasive approach resolutions for cosmetic and anti-aging problems.
The mission and goal of the American Academy of Medical Esthetic Professionals is to promote the highest standard of practice in Medical Esthetic Nursing and to enhance professional growth through education and certification, scientific inquiry and research, and facilitate the dissemination of current information, technical skills, and expertise.
AAMEP recognizes the importance of alliance with all specialties that practice esthetic medicine, and it is through this alliance and sharing that facilitates positive growth and mutual respect in the medical esthetic arena.
Born and raised in Europe, educated in the US.
Has a reputable track record of success in her profession